- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Type: Temporary
- Closing date: 23 abr. 2021
Role & Key Responsibilities
6 month contract
AB Vista is an animal nutrition technology business offering pioneering products and technical services to the global animal feed industry. Headquartered in the UK, the company employs 190 people across a worldwide network of offices and laboratories.
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator home based, this is on a 6 months Fixed Term Contract. You will be part of the team that supports the EMEA Supply Chain team in daily Logistics and supply chain operations.
Overall Purpose and responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the EMEA Supply Chain team with accurate data, analysis, and reports
- Responsible for data integrity on logistics.
- Understand and support in maintaining the true cost of servicing customers, warehousing costs, and logistics costs.
- Support logistics project administration and management.
- Support and maintain warehouse KPI’s
- Responsible for suggesting and implementing recommendations to improve warehousing and logistics efficiencies
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills to assist us over this 6 month period. Having the below experience and behaviours will assist in your application.
- Experience in supply chain
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient IT Skills including MS Office applications
- Languages Skills (Fluency in English)
- Import & Export Knowledge
- Good verbal, written and telephone communication
- Able to perform in a demanding and customer focused working environment
- Organised and confident with business administration skills
We are a growing, innovative business and we need diversity and different ways of thinking to keep moving us forward. Join us and we will support and encourage your personal development and grow your career.
Be part of a growing global community
AB Agri is made up of 3000+ talented people operating across the agri-food industry to produce and market animal feed, nutrition and technology-based products and services. We work with customers around the globe to produce sustainable food for a growing population. For over 30 years we have been committed to changing agriculture for the better so that the food we eat is produced safely and in a responsible way.
We are part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group.
Good for people, Good for business
AB Agri is an equal opportunity employer, assuring equal treatment to all. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people.
So that we can support you to perform at your best, please let us know of any adjustments that may be required throughout the recruitment process by emailing Careers@abagri.com
Making your application
Ready to apply? Great! Simply register your details and upload your CV via our careers website – it usually takes just a few minutes.
As part of your application we ask you to answer some equal opportunities questions that help us to monitor how inclusive our recruitment process is and identify areas we need to improve in. This information is anonymised, separate from your application and is never seen by the hiring panel. You can choose not to answer these questions with no impact on your application.
Please do not delay making your application. In the event of a high candidate response to this vacancy we may close the application period before the date shown and without notice.
AB Agri group politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We have a PSL and do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
Skills & Experience
About The Company
AB Vista is an animal nutrition technology business offering pioneering products and technical services to the global animal feed industry. Headquartered in the UK, the company employs 190 people across a worldwide network of offices and laboratories. AB Vista is part of AB Agri, an animal nutrition and agricultural services business, part of Associated British Foods plc. For more information please go to www.abvista.com.